Friday, February 6, 2015

You're Welcome...

During the week I give my brothers friends a ride home or to school. I don't mind doing it as long as they say "Thanks Sam" but one of his friends never says it. It should not be that big of deal but for some reason it drives me nuts! I just want to say " you're welcome" but I don't. I know not everyone was raised to say please and thank you but If I do something for someone the least I want in return is a thank you. That's why being polite is a big deal these days. So next time someone does something for you say THANK YOU !

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. My sisters friends do the same thing with me. it really bugs me that 2 of them say thank you eveverytime i bring them home but the 3rd never sSays thanks or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. My sisters friends do the same thing with me. it really bugs me that 2 of them say thank you eveverytime i bring them home but the 3rd never sSays thanks or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blog post about an important example of verbal communication. A "please" or "thank you" goes a long way with me, too, and I agree that a lot of people forget about these important words/phrases. I am in full agreement with the point you are making. Don't forget to proofread before publishing; all the points lost on this post were due to the MUGS errors.

    ReplyDelete