Sunday, March 15, 2015

Is silence Key?

This chapter we were talking about Nonverbal communication. I think silence is great I can do things on my own and I don't have to be around people all the time.When I was younger I would have my friend come over and about 2 hours later I would get sick of her and not talk. Still to this day I rather do things on my own because then I don't have to worry about with the other person. So does it make me a bad person if I don't always need to be around people?

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you that silence can be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good connection between silence and yourself, but how does it relate to nonverbal communication? What specific messages were you sending? Don't forget to proofread, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you I like to be in silence also. It is very nice to be in silence.

    ReplyDelete