Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Noise I miss

The four different types of noise are: physical,physiological,psychological and semantic. The one that affects my life the most is physiological noise because I have a hearing problem. It affects me because when my parents says something and I don't catch what they say right away they get mad when I say what.

3 comments:

  1. I have that same problem. I had 12 ear infections on my left ear so i cant hear out of the ear very well. That is exactly what happens to me when people talk to me. I have to have some people tell me the same thing at least twice for me to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great example from your own life! Don't forget to proofread before publishing; that's where your only lost point came from.

    ReplyDelete