I was reading Thomas's blog about how different colors mean different things. which got me thinking why is black a color we wear if it just sends a bad vibe in the first place. Why don't we just wear happy colors like orange,yellow,green,blue. So people don't think that we are negative and sad all the time when we wear dark colors.
I agree with what you are saying.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree! Once I did a color psychology project in college where I learned more about the messages black clothing sends. After that, I tried to wear more colorful clothing.
ReplyDeleteI find I wear a ton of black because I think I look better in that color but when we were learning about color physiology stuff I thought that I shouldn't wear as much as black as I do now, because i guess its negative,,?
ReplyDeleteI find I wear a ton of black because I think I look better in that color but when we were learning about color physiology stuff I thought that I shouldn't wear as much as black as I do now, because i guess its negative,,?
ReplyDelete