Friday, March 27, 2015

What are your nonverbal signs?

This week we have been watching the movie 21. I didn't really know what to expect and it was actually a pretty good movie.The main concept of the movie was nonverbal communication. I always knew nonverbal communication was a big part of communication and I realized that we all use it and in different ways. My friends and I use different signs and facial expressions from what the movie did. For example when someone walks by and is wearing something different we all look at each other and when we do that I think we all know that our faces mean " what! Why is that person wearing that." So Mrs. Walsh was right when she said that this chapter is fun.

1 comment:

  1. Noverbal communication is the biggest part of the message we send. I also agree that each group of friends speaks its own language, both verbally and nonverbally. I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. Nonverbal communication is my favorite part of communication, by far.

    ReplyDelete